Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Advertisement
Harshil Khichadia is now independent PMC

By Satarupa Chakraborty | November 15, 2018

Khichadia kicks off his journey as independent Project Management Consultant after 15+ years of experience in the field.

Harshil Khichadia, who has over 15 years of experience in project management, business operations, retail development and franchisee acquisition, having worked with organizations like Reliance Brands Limited, Major Brands, Pramod India, Sia Jewellery and Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri (TBZ), etc has now begun his journey as an independent Project Management Consultant (PMC).

Explaining his new venture, Khichadia shared with Retail4growth, “I have spent 70% of my career in project management, while the rest 30% has been spent in roles like business operations and development etc. I will be helping national and international brands in their project and leasing management.”

Harshil is currently working with Guess Inc for their initial phase of store rollout as the brand is entering the country later this year following the 100% FDI ruling in single brand retail.

Similar News

Sheriden SA to offer end-to-end retail solutions

Mumbai-based retail design agency Sheriden SA, founded by retail design and VM professional Arden D'Souza, will offer end-to-end solutions in retail design and visual merchandising including retail display, interactive solutions, digital media, and more.

Advertisement

Comments

Related News

Advertisement
Advertisement
Resource
Follow Us On
Advertisement