POPAI India elects new Board Members
By VJ Media Bureau | Vjmedia Works | October 03, 2013
The Annual General Meeting of POPAI India was held on 28th September 2013 Saturday at Hotel Grand Sarovar Mumbai in which Board Members were elected .
The POPAI India election was carried out by a secrete voting process and was counted by Tom Harris - Chair, Global Chapter Development, POPAI Global.
The existing members who stood for the election were:
1. Amit De - Planet Dezign, Mumbai
2. Jasmine Grover - Studio Thorn, Delhi
3. Ragesh Bhatia - Rex Enterprises, Mumbai
4. Sairam Thiagaraja - Sab Creations, Mumbai
5. Vijay Mane - Effxx, Mumbai
6. Mandeep Malhotra - DDB MudraMax
7. Nabeel - Brandmark, Mumbai
The elected new Board Members include;
1. Chairman - Vijay Mane - Effxx
2. Vice Chairman - Amit De - Planet Dezign, Mumbai
3. Treasurer - Mandeep Malhotra - DDB Mudra Max
4. Board Member - Sairam Thaigrajan
POPAI India Point-of-Purchase Advertising International (POPAI) is the only non-profit trade association for the Marketing-at-Retail industry dedicated to serving its members by promoting, protecting and advancing broader interest of Marketing-at-Retail through research, education, trade forum and legislative efforts.