New tech solutions to accelerate offline store digitization, beat retailers’ challenges
By Retail4Growth Bureau | June 27, 2023
Nexite, the Israel based data platform for real-time in-store intelligence, has announced updates to its Connected Retail Platform which, the company says, will help reinvent physical retail stores into live digital experiences and driveprofitability, efficiency, and brand loyalty.
Nexite, the Israel based data platform for real-time in-store intelligence and seamless retail shopping, has announced updates to its Connected Retail Platform. This includes improved software and hardware platforms, upgrades to Connected Merchandise, expanded features in Connected Operations, and new offerings in Connected Stores. The new updates will contribute to Nexite's mission to reinvent physical retail stores into live digital experiences that drive profitability, efficiency, and brand loyalty.
Nexite's new technologies include but are not limited to:
- EAS secure Mobile 'Scan & Go' Self-Checkout, enabling retailers to implement secure mobile self checkout into their branded apps.
- Frontline Staff Task Management to automate store staff inventory and stock management tasks, and offer live store heat maps with real-time product find.
- Improved performance and cost reductions to Connected Merchandise solution.
- Improvements to inventory management processes with greater automation, real-time inventory accuracy, and availability, and in-app gap investigation.
- Real-time anti-theft measures for more effective loss prevention, which includes new 2.0 overhead readers with enhanced AOA (angle of arrival), technology for next-gen location tracking accuracy, and EAS-anti-theft capabilities.
Nexite's new features span across important integrations such as mobile self checkout that enables customers to skip the hassle of checkout lines and staff task management that gives retailers detailed, real-time visibility into stock count on the item level across the chain, informs the company.
"Retailers today have visibility and data in bits and pieces across their channels and operations," said Anat Shakedd, CEO & Co-founder of Nexite. "With Nexite retailers have an enterprise wide picture of what's happening with their merchandise in real time to increase margins and prevent shrinkage. While RFID has been extremely beneficial to inventory management, we wanted to take it a step further by connecting the retail organization through digitization, data, and AI-led solutions for better connection with each other and most of all, their customers. By better understanding your customers' behavior, you'll be able to remove the friction in the customer experience and see greater profitability due to stronger brand loyalty."