Curating an artsy way of life ...
By Retail4Growth Team | July 08, 2021
Baaya Design Studio’s new state-of-the-art experience centre at Andheri, Mumbai, showcases the ‘Baaya way of life – uplifting, dramatic, bold, & artsy’.
Baaya Design Studio, which positions itself as a brand with an artisanal approach to modern day décor & design, has launched its new state-of-the-art experience centre in Andheri, making it the brands’ second home in Mumbai, following Lower Parel. The newly designed space showcases the unique ‘Baaya way of life’ – “uplifting, dramatic, bold, & artsy”, according to the company statement.
The centre houses a vista of settings, moods & décor ideas curated by design experts and handcrafted by artisans from across the country.
Shibani Jain, Founder & CEO, Baaya Design, says, “The new space serves as a haven for families looking to design their homes, offices, and personal spaces with a luxurious, artsy, designer touch. Moreover, architects and interior designers get a one-stop solution that brings in incredible crafted skills into their spaces in a contemporary way.”
Product offerings include furniture, lighting solutions, artefacts, partitions, art panels, wallpapers, mirrors, art murals, decor accessories, tabletop range, and home textiles.
- Living, dining, workspace settings- each section is displayed in a live setting; the décor to evolve as per changing seasons & trends.
- Mock-ups and mood boards have been envisioned to reflect unique interiorscapes - rich in visual and tactile detailing.
- Baaya Signature range of furniture, art, lighting, and other home accessories harmonise with carefully curated designer products.
- The trending colours of the year to be reflected in the colour palette across the experience centre based on trend studies.
- A dedicated section for products made from eco-friendly materials, promoting a sustainable living.
- Baaya personalised services- design consultancy, bespoke artwork, complete interior styling solutions.
- Tastefully designed 1100+ sq. ft. with a ceiling height of 13 ft creating a visual treat.