Nominations ongoing for FMCG Asia Awards 2023
By Retail4Growth Bureau | August 10, 2023
In-Store Marketing Strategy of the Year and Product Packaging of the Year are among the categories in the FMCG Asia Awards 2023, the winners of which will be honoured at an awards dinner on November 23, 2023 in Singapore.
FMCG Asia Awards has announced the opening of nominations for its 2023 awards programme. The awards recognise companies that have showcased their excellence in innovation and performance.
All FMCG companies with offices and operations in Asia can participate in this opportunity that will recognise the pioneers in the industry and celebrate excellence in introducing exceptional products or executing remarkable projects.
- Consumer Good of the Year (for one specific product only)
- Home Brand of the Year (for a range of products under a particular brand name)
- Product Launch of the Year
- Product Packaging of the Year
- In-Store Marketing Strategy of the Year
- Digital Marketing Strategy of the Year
- Campaign of the Year
- Digitalization Initiative of the Year
- Customer Experience Initiative of the Year
- Eco-Friendly Initiative of the Year
- ESG Initiative of the Year
- Health & Wellness Initiative of the Year
- Supply Chain Initiative of the Year
- Excellence Award
All nominations under product and project categories must demonstrate significant success or accomplishments achieved in the last 24 calendar months, says the statement from FMCG Asia Awards.
Amongst the past winners is Nestlé Thailand, which won Eco-friendly Initiative of the Year - Thailand at the 2022 FMCG Asia Awards for becoming the first UHT brand to introduce the first bendable paper straw. “On behalf of Nestle Milo Thailand, we'd like to express our sincere thanks and appreciation to all our consumers for joining us in this really first step to sustainability by using Milo paper straws. This step and this simple action can make a big difference. We appreciate all valuable feedback since it serves as our inspiration to continue to improve and keep developing the Milo paper straw,” Chaiyong Sakulborrirug, Business Executive Officer of Dairy and Adult Nutrition, said.
The FMCG Asia Awards is presented by Retail Asia Magazine.